Monday, 27 May 2013 from 08:30 to 18:30 (IST)
Click here for further information
Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2013/Business Process Management Conference Europe 2013 P
These are Europe’s only co-located conferences on Enterprise Architecture and BPM and provide a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and Enterprise Architecture and benefit from the synergies between them. The conferences are neither analyst nor vendor-led. They are designed by practitioners for practitioners.
• Choose from more than 50 sessions, with 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 joint track on Business Architecture.
• Delegates can choose from 16 pre-conference workshops. New this year - a post conference workshop on Innovation by Michael Rosemann
• The conference offers an excellent mix of vision, theory and implementation.
• Case studies and contributors include British Airways, The Royal Bank of Scotland, JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, Mars, Lloyds Banking Group, DHL Express, EDF Energy, Carphone Warehouse, Shell, British Gas, Fujitsu, Department of Work and Pensions, Atradius, Microsoft, The Open Group, GeoPlace, IBM, Telefonica 02, Fortum Oyj and many more …
• World class contributors include Roger Burlton, Chris Potts, Michael Rosemann, John Zachman, Paul Harmon, Martin Sykes, Mike Rosen, Alec Sharp, Ron Ross, Jeff Scott, Leonard Fehskens and many more …
Data Governance and Information Quality Conference, San Diego, CA. P
The Premier Conference in Data Governance and Data Quality http://www.dgiqconference.com
Special offer for DAMA Members
$150 Discount Enter code DAMA when registering
Register by May 10th and save an additional $100
Register 2 people from your organization for the entire event by May 10thth and the 3rd co-worker is free!
DAMA UK/BCS DMSG - Assessing Data Quality P
More information to follow - booking online on the BCS Website - date open TBC
Data Modelling Masterclass P
This interactive seminar and workshop is for anyone who already knows modelling fundamentals and is seeking more advanced techniques. In this Masterclass, delegates will first apply a best practices approach to building and validating data models through the Data Model Scorecard™, a tool for validating data model quality. Delegates will then focus on a collection of intermediate and advanced modelling techniques, including advanced normalization and enterprise data modelling. The final section contains guidelines used to gain consistency across data models in areas such as in abstraction and whether to star schema or snowflake.
Delegates will learn:
• How to apply the Data Model Scorecard™
• Advanced normalization rules and limitations of the logical data model
• A value-driven approach to building the enterprise data model
• Techniques for converting the logical into an physical design
• Factors to consider in deciding whether to Star Schema or Snowflake
• Three key questions to ask yourself before you abstract
• When to use a surrogate key
Defining and Executing Your Information Strategy P
Information is becoming a cornerstone of many organisations. It has become a corporate asset. The business needs to take the lead and recognise the value of information and develop an information strategy. During this two day seminar you will learn how you can turn your organisation around and make it more information centric.
Learn how to engage your business and have them take the lead and recognise the value of information.
Learn how to adapt the organisation to make information centric
Learn how to establish an information governance organisation
Learn how to manage speech communities and business vocabularies
Learn how to align your IT with your information strategy
Get more value out of your MDM projects
Select the proper Enterprise Information platform to support your information strategy.
Business Analysis Conference Europe 2013 In association with the IIBA UK Chapter P
• Unparalleled networking opportunity for Business Analysts from across Europe and beyond.
• Provides an interactive forum where Business Analysts can meet, discuss and debate the competencies needed to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future.
• A platform for promoting the Business Analysis profession and opportunities for Business Analysts personal development.
Zachman Enterprise Architecture: Modelling Workshop Zachman Certification P
John Zachman and Sunil Dutt Jha, London
This newly revised four day seminar and workshop, based on the recently released Zachman Framework V3.0, for the first time incorporates actual modeling experience. The modeling workshop is based on actual Enterprise experience and is designed to give the participants hands-on experience creating both “Primitive” (architecture) models as well as “Composite” (implementation) models. The seminar and workshop will prepare delegates for both levels of the Zachman Certified- Enterprise Architect program: Zachman Certified™ - Enterprise Architect Associate Level 1 and Level 2.
• A sense of urgency for aggressively pursuing Enterprise Architecture
• A comprehensive definition (description) of Enterprise Architecture
• Differentiation of Enterprise Architecture from Systems Implementation
• Creating Enterprise Strategy Models which form the basis for Enterprise Architecture
• Differentiation of Ontology from Methodology
• Utilizing Enterprise Architecture for operational decision making
• A strategy for reducing “time-to-market” for systems implementations to virtually zero
• Strategy for integration beyond jurisdiction (Interoperability)
• Architectural Principles for meeting enterprise requirements
• Ensuring traceability across the artifacts for impact analysis and change management
• BPM, SOA, BI, MDA, ITIL, etc. in the context of the Zachman Framework
Data Management, Information Quality and DW/BI Conference Europe 2013 P
• Co-located conferences on Data Management & Information Quality and Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence
• Choose from 5 conference tracks and 15 pre-conference workshops
• All delegates will receive a USB containing all workshop and conference presentations from the entire event
• Learn from leading practitioners, gain fresh insight and inspiration and network with your peers
• During the two conference days there will be an exhibition featuring the foremost vendors in Data Management, Information Quality and DW/BI
Key: P Public M Members Only E External