Join DAMA UK
The main benefit of a corporate membership is flexibility, in that companies can decide on the basis of the content, who to send
to an event, rather than being limited to a short list of individuals. Likewise, an individual membership entitles members to
discounts on international events; however, these discounts are per named delegate and cannot be transferred to another
DAMA membership provides an opportunity for continuous personal development through:
- Access to experienced professionals based both in the UK and overseas who have practiced across various industries providing
an opportunity for learning and/or mentoring;
- An open forum, both virtual and physical, to discuss ideas with like minded people in an atmosphere free from any local office
- Regular briefings on industry direction and trends, as well as real life case studies;
- While we are vendor neutral, information tools and database management systems that are available;
- Opportunity to contribute to the direction the industry takes;
- Library of previous presentations;
- Discounts on major conferences.
- Corporate Membership - £240
- Individual Membership - £36
Please note that DAMA UK is not VAT registered.
Membership can be purchased online or you can download
an application form which should be sent to Sue Russell by e-mail or
fax to 01454 631068.
For further information regarding membership please contact contact us.