2nd Government Digital Technology Congress: Excellence in digital, technology and data
Thursday 9th May 2019
Time : 08:30 to 17:00
In November 2018 the Convenzis group hosted our first Government Digital Transformation Congress. The event brought together some of the most recognised government organisations in the UK. Furthermore due to the success of our first event we will be continuing our journey through the world of Government technology in May 2019.
This government’s Plan for Britain is a plan to build a stronger, fairer country that works for everyone, not just the privileged few. This means creating an economy that works for everyone and making sure that wealth and opportunity are spread across the country.
The UK has a proud history of digital innovation: from the earliest days of computing to the development of the World Wide Web. The UK has been a cradle for inventions which have changed the world
On the 9th of May 2019, the Convenzis group will bring its highly successful series of Government Digital Technology Conference to Manchester. Also, the event will provide an opportunity to listen, learn and engage with UK Policy shaping organisations and some of the most reputable speakers in the UK.
The event will focus on seven key areas:
- Connectivity – building world-class digital infrastructure for the UK
Digital skills and inclusion – giving everyone access to the digital skills they need
- The digital sectors – making the UK the best place to start and grow a digital business
- The broader economy – helping every British industry become a digital business
- Safe and secure cyberspace – making the UK the safest place in the world to live and work online
- Digital government – maintaining the UK government as a world leader in serving its citizens online
- Also, Data – unlocking the power of data in the UK economy and improving public confidence in its use
If you are keen on learning how the UK government plan to build a sustainable technology driven public sector then join us in May, tickets are limited so contact us now to avoid missing out.
*Research sources: .GOV.UK
There are no documents/files associated with this event.