Join DAMA UK
The main benefit of a corporate membership is flexibility, in that companies can decide on the basis of the content, who to send to an event, rather than being limited to a short list of individuals. Likewise, an individual membership entitles members to discounts on international events; however, these discounts are per named delegate and cannot be transferred to another individual.
DAMA membership provides an opportunity for continuous personal development through:
- Access to experienced professionals based both in the UK and overseas who have practiced across various industries providing an opportunity for learning and/or mentoring;
- An open forum, both virtual and physical, to discuss ideas with like minded people in an atmosphere free from any local office politics;
- Regular briefings on industry direction and trends, as well as real life case studies;
- While we are vendor neutral, information tools and database management systems that are available;
- Opportunity to contribute to the direction the industry takes;
- Library of previous presentations;
- Discounts on major conferences.
Membership Fees are payable by Direct Debit (via GoCardless), please click on one of the links below to join and set up your payment for corporate, individual or student membership, if you are unable to pay by DD and would prefer to pay by card to the DAMA UK PayPal Account, please contact us for details.
Please note that DAMA UK is not VAT registered.
For further information regarding membership please contact us.